Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ch Ch Ch Changes!!

IT'S BEEN ALMOST A YEAR SINCE I'VE BLOGGED.   A lot has changed, let me tell you!
First off,  Matt and I have been living with my parents since January 1, 2013. This has been a comic in itself. We are working on our first comedic novel together. Colleen, John, the dogs, and us do provide each other bunch of laughs.
In that time, Matt and I have purchased a house! We will be moving to North Overland Park on April 26, 2013. It will have some construction projects to complete before we moving in and I will document the hilarious tales of this as well.
On March 28, 2013 Thomas Matthew McCauley asked me to marry him. I thought about it for a couple of days and said YES! Just kidding, it only took a few seconds. Date is TBD!
Here are some engagement photos to check out...





Our Future Home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment