Thursday, February 16, 2012




Well times, they are a changin'. The past few weeks have been a whirlwind, so there has been a delay in the blogging. My goal was to get this house set up and make it a home. I believe it is on it's way to being complete. Here are some pics of the lovely abode that we have set up. 


John Dodd constructed this bookcase. It is awesome!

Lincoln has his own little placemat! 

We found this mirror at The Cowtown Ballroom in KC, great find at the flea market! We went for simple and chic. 

This is a frame, inspired by Pinterest.

This is a bad pic, but it's of my "get ready" room.
A canvas Matt and I painted... with the help of stencils.

This is the kitchen table we found for cheap at Good JuJu, and I made the burlap placemats.


We have been busy, busy! If you can't tell, it's slowly all coming together. Lincoln is enjoying his new abode and taking full reign of the house with his momma. We are loving Mission and the fact that we spend less gas in these HORRENDOUS days of increasing gas prices. 

I hope you enjoy seeing the house, as much as I have enjoyed decorating and making it "ours". Matt and I think we might have gone a little over board on the DIY aspect, however, with him finishing up school and me being a teacher... it only seems appropriate. Everything we have done is "ours". It's cute, comforting, and classy. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment